Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dog Bark Park Inn

Not far from Kate and Andrew's in Portland is the Oregon Zoo. I thought I would check it out. Problem is, being me, I am often mistaken for an exhibit. I somehow ended up in the elephant enclosure and narrowly missed being part of the "Smashing of the Gourds" celebration.

In Eugene, Oregon is the World's Biggest Rubber Band Ball. Guess who sponsored it? I snuck into this posed picture.

I made the long trek to Idaho to visit the Dog Bark Park Inn, in Cottonwood, Idaho. Here I met a nice chocolate lab. Didn't catch the name, but Ella is prettier. The big Beagle is "Sweet Willie." Nothing like sleeping in the belly of the beast.

Staying on a dog theme, I tried one of Idaho's Laughing Dog Brewery concoctions. It is called CSB, for "Crotch Sniffing Bastard." It too has a lab on the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment